IT School of Education & Research (MITSOE&R) aspires to be an academia for scholars with focus on research, innovative, reflective practices in teaching and learning, also promoting humane and inclusive education to meet global standards.
- The mission of MITSOE&R is to empower teachers and trainees to be effective, reflective and inquiring transformative practitioners by integrating the art and Science of teaching – learning, efficient use of technology and constructive feedback mechanism.
- We intend to create compassionate, committed, confident and competent practitioners through exposure to myriads of scholastic, co-scholastic activities, value added workshops and courses fostering enterprise and employability.
- We provide a platform to the scholars in quest of knowledge through professional development qualifications with the help of our international courses to meet the challenges of 21st century.
- To be academic centre for excellence amongst the teacher training institutions.
To empower the student – teachers with life skills that would help them to tackle classroom related problems.
To provide opportunities for broadening the experiences of student – teachers through various scholastic and non – scholastic activities.
To sensitize the student – teachers towards the local and global issues.
To develop critical and rational thinking abilities amongst the student – teachers.
To develop strong self esteem and high personal expectations among the students, teachers and educational leaders.
To inspire a lifelong passion for learning amongst the student – teachers and teacher educators.
To help the students, teachers, educational leaders to be accomplished professionals in the field of education.
- Spiritual and Social Values
- Sensitivity, Punctuality and Neatness
- Patriotism, National Integration, Cultural and Religious Tolerance
- Inculcating Sensitivity to Environmental Issues