The college provides its teacher trainees numerous opportunities for co curricular activities to enrich their cultural interests. Teacher trainees take part in a wide variety of cultural competitions.
- Mehendi Competition: The college had organized a mehendi competition for the teacher trainees wherein the participating teacher trainees displayed their talents for this Indian art.
- Rangoli Competition: A beautiful display of colours was put up by the teacher trainees in the form of the Rangoli Competition.
- Different Days Celebration: The college organized some days where the teacher trainees wore shades of a specific colour per day. The true Indian spirit reflected in the vibrant Traditional dresses worn by the teacher trainees as well as the faculty.
- Cooking Competition: A lot was cooking on the day of the cooking competition. The teacher trainees plated up some exquisite dishes which left the judges and others craving for more.
- Flower Arrangement Competition: Natures true beauty and freshness enchanted all who came to see the beautiful flower arrangements done by the teacher trainees for this competition.
- Dance: The rhythmic and energetic movements of various dance forms wowed the audience during the dance competition. The dynamic performances created an ambiance of vigor, excitement and joy.
- Dassara and Navratri Celebration: The dassara and Navratri celebrations were graced by the presence of Dr. Karad who performed the Saraswati Pooja. The teacher trainees and the staff danced the cultural dance form of Dandiya. Everybody participated enthusiastically in the celebrations of Bhondla which included moving in a circle around an image of an elephant.
- Creative Writing: To nurture the creative talent of the teacher trainees, the college organized a creative writing competition. The teacher trainees expressed their strong opinions on ‘their take on the Republic Day’ which was the topic given to them.
- Social service: Some form of social service should be made as an integral part of education at all stages. The spirit of social service should be fostered among the teacher trainees. In our college the teacher trainees undertake various social service activities like cleaning of pilgrimage place, donating cloths to the orphanages, cleaning of village, riverbanks, helping the teacher trainees in inclusive school, street plays, teaching the teacher trainees of Melghat etc.